[Closed] NGI is looking for a bioinformatician
We are looking for a Bioinformatician to join our applications development team at NGI.
We are looking for a Bioinformatician to join our applications development team at NGI in Stockholm.
This is a permanent position. The role will be varied and the candidate will be involved with multiple different tasks. Examples of duties are:
- Working in collaborative projects with users.
- Analysing data from internal development projects.
- Working with systems development and HPC deployments, (e.g. deploying Nextflow pipelines across multiple systems using Nextflow Tower).
- Developing new analysis pipelines as part of nf-core.
- Software development, for example for quality control (eg. MultiQC).
- Automation of internal data / analysis flow.
The exact work tasks for the candidate will depend on experience and individual interest. We are a curious and flexible team and aim to work on what we are most excited by.
For more information, please see the full advert at SU.
You are also welcome to get in touch with Anja Mezger, firstname.lastname@example.org (Head of Facility, NGI Applications Development) or Phil Ewels (Bioinformatics Lead, NGI Applications Development), email@example.com.