We assist genotyping projects of varying size, up to 5,000,000 SNPs and array based methylation profiling in a few to hundreds or thousands of samples using four different genotyping systems to cover the needs of all projects.
We offer semi-automated SNP genotyping based on primer extension technology with fluorescence in an accredited laboratory with highly skilled personnel.
- Bioinformatics-assisted primer and assay design
- Measurement of the DNA concentration of samples to be genotyped
- Analysis of data using the analysis software of each genotyping system, e.g. genotype calling, analysis of copy number variation or DNA methylation
- Delivery of quality assessed genotyping results in several formats using “GRUS”, a secure delivery resource hosted by SNIC-UPPMAX
- Compilation of material and methods regarding assay design and genotyping for publications
- Maintenance of database containing information on samples, genotypes, SNPs and primer sequences
For inquiries regarding genotyping and array based methods, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org